MorphoManager 14.1.2 is released and available for immediate download.
- An Express configuration wizard helps system installation and configuration for common use cases.
- Support of MA VP MD
- iClass Encryption Keys Changing using Omnikey 5427 G1 / G2 encoders (inc. SEOS)
- Only delete Logs from device after the logs are successfully added to the database
- Automatically created Self Signed Certificates now use SHA256
- Contactless Card Data Reset Functionality
- Diagnostics tool available to assist with system configuration analysis available for support
- Could not generate a consolidated template with MSO Finger VP.
- MM Client locks up when enabling or disabling a user when fingerprint matcher duplication report is running.
- Command Failure error when encoding large data to a Seos card.
- Encoding a Mifare Classic 4k card with a 5427 using non-default keys does not work due to known device limitations.
- Duplicate check previously enabled and then disabled is not applied until server restart.
- Card encoding logs are not created when card is encoded on MA5g devices.
- Encoding iClass Cards using a MorphoWave Compact is not always operational; please contact support teams in case of issues.
Supported Firmware Versions
- Wiegand Profile doesn't Update Custom Slot 0 for MA VP MD
- Unsupported events are not removed from the BDP during an update (in some instances, this create failed tasks)
- MWC idle video not played - LCD_configuration.standby_mode isn't set to 1
- The "log retrieval Enabled" feature is automatically enable after an XML file import
- Transaction logs are deleted from device even though SQL commit transaction did not complete
- Cannot remove devices from UDG when duplicate wiegand ID's are present
- Omnikey 5427 Cannot change the keys on an iClass card.
- Desfire cards cannot be recognized when presented too soon to the Omnikey readers.
US Export Control Restriction (ITAR and OFAC):
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Series requires firmware 4.3.2
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series requires firmware 4.3.2
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite+ Series requires firmware 4.3.2
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme Series requires firmware 4.3.2
- MorphoAccess VP Series requires firmware 3.11.0
- MorphoAccess 100 Series requires firmware 3.2.10
- MorphoAccess 500 Series requires firmware 3.9.0
- MorphoAccess J Series requires firmware 3.8.0
- Morpho 3D Face requires firmware 184.108.40.206.0.0.0
- MSO 1300 requires firmware 10.00.g-C (or newer)
- MSO 300 requires firmware 10.00.g-C (or newer)
- MSO Finger VP requires firmware 1.11.0 (or newer)
- MorphoWave Tower requires firmware 2.3.0
- MorphoWave Compact requires firmware 1.1.0
The export of any product or software purchased and/or downloaded from MorphoTrak must be made in accordance with all applicable laws of the United States, including and without limitation to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the U.S. International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the US Treasury Department OFAC regulations. This may require that you obtain a formal export license or make certain declarations to the United States Government regarding the commodities to be exported (e.g. destination, end use, and end-user). By clicking the links below and downloading the software you agree to these conditions. MorphoManager 14.1.2 setup links(s):
MorphoManager 14.1.2 Universal BioBridge Integrator's Kit setup link(s):
C-CURE Embedded Enrollment Installer link(s):