MorphoManager 13.5.1 is released and available for immediate download.
Current Revision 13.5.1 Known Issues
- Duplicate check previously enabled and then disabled is not applied until server restart.
- Card encoding logs are not created when card is encoded on MA5g devices.
- Encoding iClass Cards using a MorphoWave Compact is not always operational; please contact support teams in case of issues.
Required Firmware Versions
- Mifare Classic Encoding Fixes and Improvements.
- AMAG BioBridge Bug Fixes and stability improvements.
- Multiple communications stability improvements
- Changes to default parameters for usability improvements.
- Changes to default event configuration for usability improvements.
- Mifare Classic card encoding using Omnikey 5022 fixed.
- BioBridge enrollments are now correctly handled when privacy mode is enabled.
- Contactless template encoding through the BioBridge enrollment process fixed.
- 3D Face Wiegand parameters now correctly set for Wiegand Out configurations.
- Mifare Desfire EV1 on Sigma Lite/Lite Plus fixed.
- Device updated when PIN is updated.
- PIN mismatch log retrieval.
- Importing or exporting a Biometric Device Profile for MorphoWave Compact.
US Export Control Restriction (ITAR and OFAC):
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Series requires firmware 1.3.9 (or newer)
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series requires firmware 2.0.0 (or newer)
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite+ Series requires firmware 2.0.0 (or newer)
- MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme Series requires firmware 4.0.0 (or newer)
- MorphoAccess VP Series requires firmware 3.11.0 (or newer)
- MorphoAccess 2G Family requires firmware 3.2.10 (or newer)
- Morpho 3D Face requires firmware 126.96.36.199.2.0.0 (or newer)
- MSO 1300 requires firmware 10.00.g-C (or newer)
- MSO 300 requires firmware 10.00.g-C (or newer)
- MSO Finger VP requires firmware 1.11.0 (or newer)
- MorphoWave Tower requires firmware 2.1.4 (or newer)
- MorphoWave Compact requires firmware 1.0.4 (or newer)
The export of any product or software purchased and/or downloaded from MorphoTrak must be made in accordance with all applicable laws of the United States, including and without limitation to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the U.S. International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the US Treasury Department OFAC regulations. This may require that you obtain a formal export license or make certain declarations to the United States Government regarding the commodities to be exported (e.g. destination, end use, and end-user). By clicking the links below and downloading the software you agree to these conditions. MorphoManager 13.5.1 setup links(s):
MorphoManager 13.5.1 Universal BioBridge Integrator's Kit setup link(s):
C-CURE Embedded Enrollment Installer link(s):